PESTAÑAS

TATri TESTIMONY: THE FRAGRANCE OF ROSES


TATri TESTIMONY OF A MIRACLE:

With Love and Devotion to my SatguruMa Ji I share this "gift" that She granted me on the eve of the anniversary of Her physical manifestation in this world.

After accompanying our Mataji during Her last visit to Spain, I spent a few days at my parents' house. On the night of June 13, I saw that some brothers were already congratulating our Guruji on social networks and I felt to write a few words of gratitude for Her presence in my life.

It was to finish writing these words on my Facebook and whatsapp profile when suddenly a special aroma to flowers still undefined began to wrap me. It caused me so much joy and surprise! That scent was becoming concrete in the smell of roses. A DEEP SMELL OF ROSES that wrapped me. I was so happy and grateful for this gift. For being able to live it in my parents' house. I felt clearly the Omnipresence and Omniscience of our Mamaji. Before a humble gesture of Love She manifested clearly beyond the apparent distance.

Through this sign I feel and live in a clear way something that is REAL for everyone! Mamaji sees everything. There is nothing that escapes her Divine Being. She knows Everything of each one of us and Her Love is ALWAYS THERE. Beyond the external signs for all those who carry Her in the Heart. Even more so for all the Beings!

All honor and Glory to our Beloved TATri MA !! Divine Incarnation of Tripura Sundari. Jai Ho TATri Mata Shree Ki !!

TATri Maha Chela Akasha Sanandana 
(Carlos Becerra Luna) 
 DNI 28775543J



TATri TESTIMONY OF A MIRACLE: 'The Aroma of Roses'

¡Om TATri Om!

It was shortly time after I had the immense grace to meet Mataji Sadhvi Tridevi ji at the TATri Maha Lakshmi Purna Vidya House, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

She remained in that house for about 18 days, for the first time. We were wrapped in Her presence and shocked because we did not quite understand what we had done to have the blessing to have Her with us. We said that it was the Maternal Love of our Mataji that in Her immense compassion had come to redeem us and heal... and so we express to Her once.

At those times, I invariably felt an aroma of roses being in Her Divine Presence.

One of those days, when I came back home in the bus, I still felt that aroma, I was all impregnated with it. That scent didn’t abandon me the whole trip that lasted about an hour. Also, I felt something very deep in my heart, and excited, I wrote to a friend:

‘Even if I die right now, I am at peace, because I saw and was with the Mother of Heaven’.

¡¡¡AUM BAGAVATE TRIDEVIYE NAMAHA!!!
¡¡¡JAY HO TATri MATA SHREE KI!!!


Maha Bhakti Mahadevi Dasi
Eugenia Maikia Pisano
DNI 16.974011








TATri TESTIMONY: 'AROMA OF ROSES, OF MATAJI...'

Om TATri Om

Months ago we were making a trip with my wife, to Buenos Aires from the City of San Luis, by car.

Throughout the journey, I, Shamboo, being a new devotee and my wife Maha Cheli Bahuchara Bavani, always talk about events related to Our SatguruMa and Her TATri Seva around the world. After a few hours, we stopped to refuel the car and eat, and again we talked about Mataji about the constructions of the TATri Ashrams in the world and that donations are used for the constructions of them, among other things. And I told her that we just had an amount that we could allocate to the Seva Mataji does, and that, if possible and agreed we could do it.

Obviously, we agreed, we made the donation. And a few minutes later, I began to smell roses coming out of my hands. I felt the fragrance of Mataji, and the first thing that came to mind was Her face. Unable to believe it, I would tell my wife, touch her hands so she could smell it, and without hesitation she felt Mataji too. The scent lasted quite a while in my hands impregnating the car.

EVERYTHING IS FOR THE HONOR AND GLORY OF THE SUPREME GOD THROUGH OUR SATGURUMA PARAMAHANSA SADHVI TRIDEVI JI.

Jay Ho TATri Mata Shree Ki !!!

Shamboo
(Sebastián Cúneo)
DNI: 34.253.694